In this joint podcast with the New Hemp Times, Rick is joined by Dr. Jan Roberts to discuss the endocannabinoid system in the human body, cannabis dosing issues, and the pros and cons of regulating the cannabis industry.
Dr. Jan Roberts is a host on the New Hemp Times podcast, CEO and co-founder of the International Research Center on Cannabis and Mental Health (IRCCMH), and a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
This episode was recorded at the China International Hemp Industry Forum in Harbin, China.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“Do epic shit. Don’t half-ass it. And if you fail, there’s no failure because you learn. If you learn, you’re winning.” – Rick Trojan
- Why dosing is important for medical cannabis users
- How Rick got into the cannabis space
- Why more doctors need to know about the endocannabinoid system
- Why natural cannabinoids are better than synthetic cannabinoids
- How cannabis has transformed Rick’s life
- Whether or not cannabis products should be regulated by the FDA
“Everything that shines isn’t silver and everything that stinks isn’t shit.” – Jan’s grandmother