FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Southern Hemp Expo, the East Coast’s largest hemp trade show for the whole supply chain, rolls out Sept. 2-4 with 3 days of events and programming at Raleigh Convention Center
What: Southern Hemp Expo
When: Sept. 2-4, 2021
– 3-Day Expo Hall – Thursday-Saturday
– Let’s Talk Hemp Business Conference – Thursday, Sept. 2
– Let’s Talk Hemp Farm Symposium – Friday, Sept. 3
– Experience Hemp, General Admission – Saturday, Sept. 4
Hours: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
Where: Raleigh Convention Center, 500 S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC 27601
Tickets: Tickets on Sale Now. Click HERE
RALEIGH, NC (September 2, 2021) – Entrepreneurs, farmers, scientists and experts from the emerging U.S. hemp industry will converge in Raleigh, NC this week for the 3rd Annual Southern Hemp Expo Sept. 2-4.
The biggest hemp trade show on the East Coast for the entire supply chain will take place in three floors of the Raleigh Convention Center to ReTHINK Hemp.
The event draws ground-breaking industry pioneers, regulatory experts, agricultural producers and CBD wholesale and retailers. Experience three days of innovative and informative programming where you can learn from industry leaders.
Southern Hemp Expo includes a spectacular 3-day trade show with more than 100 vendors representing business opportunities through the entire hemp supply chain, including CBD, health and wellness, genetics, hydroponics, soil health, packaging, pet treats, fiber, superfoods, textile manufacturing, biochar, biofuels as well as legal and accounting services.
This year, Southern Hemp Expo (SHE3) celebrates extraordinary women leaders in hemp who have continued to build the maturing industry, providing jobs and opportunity.
“The Hemp Revolution, while being impeded over the last 18 months, continues its momentum to provide opportunities to the economy and help renew our planet,” said Morris Beegle, president of We Are For Better Alternatives (WAFBA) and the Southern Hemp Expo. “We can’t wait to reconnect and rethink hemp with our colleagues on this amazing hemp journey.”
The Let’s Talk Hemp Business Conference (Thursday, Sept. 2) will include interactive expert panels and educational presentations in this exploding industry, covering retail and wholesale strategies, investment opportunities, regulatory updates, a networking luncheon and more. and more…
Thursday’s Business Conference highlights include:
- Keynote: Ground-breaking cannabis medical expert Dr. Uma Dhanabalan will address how cannabis and plant medicine offer a “global solution” for human health.
- Legal and policy updates: Attorneys and hemp policy experts will provide updates on federal and state legislative initiatives, legal roundups and what to expect coming down the pipe.
- Cannabis and Pro Sports: Champion athletes discuss CBD, wellness and high performance: Featuring former NFL Superbowl champion Matt Wilhelm and U.S. soccer champion Rachael Rapinoe.
The Let’s Talk Hemp Farm Symposium (Friday, Sept. 3) will feature discussions of hemp fiber and grain processing, hemp as a superfood & livestock feed, soil health and genetics, harvesting and processing innovations, market opportunities, and more.
Friday’s Farm Symposium highlights include:
- AG Economics and Making Money Growing Hemp: What is the reality moving forward in regard to long term viability of growing hemp for fiber, grain and cannabinoids
- The New Carbon Economy: Carbon sequestration, quantification technologies, carbon credits and a new revenue source for growers and farmers
- Hemp Forecast: North Carolina textiles and the plant-based protein market
The 3-day Trade Show includes farm implement demonstrations as well as educational presentations on health and wellness, hemp building, pet treats, diversity in hemp opportunities and more.
Saturday’s Experience Hemp highlights include:
- Hemp building documentary: A free screening of the hemp building documentary Bringing Hemp Home, featuring North Carolina’s first hemp house.
- Cannabis Access for Veterans. The ongoing fight to allow our veterans and defenders of a free society access to natural medications.
- Hemp as a Spirits Ingredient: Yes, hemp can be used to make spirits such as vodka, gin, whiskey and more.
Tickets for Southern Hemp Expo
Secure tickets today by visiting HERE. Advance Ticket Purchases Available through Sept. 1st. Prices Increase at the Door.
Members of the press interested in covering the Southern Hemp Expo are encouraged to register in advance of the show for consideration. For press passes, please email Evan@compassnaturalmarketing.com
COVID-19 Safety Protocols – Face coverings required even if vaccinated.
Face coverings are required indoors by the City of Raleigh as of Aug. 13, 2021 (see City notice HERE). This requirement is in place regardless of a person’s vaccination status.
The Raleigh Convention Center and Southern Hemp Expo follow all local and county COVID-19 health and safety protocols and sanitation. Your safety is our highest priority. Find out more about the Raleigh Convention Center’s COVID protocols HERE.
About WAFBA and Colorado Hemp Company
We Are For Better Alternatives (WAFBA) is committed to researching and developing better alternatives so that hemp can once again thrive, prosper, and help individuals and communities throughout America and around the globe. The Colorado Hemp Company, the producer of the 3rd Annual Southern Hemp Expo, is a leading organization for the advancement and advocacy of hemp farming, processing, production, innovation, education, and legalization in the USA. The entire team is committed to researching and developing alternatives so that hemp can once again thrive and help individuals and communities throughout America and around the globe.
Steven Hoffman, Compass Natural, 303.807.1042, email@example.com
Morris Beegle, Colorado Hemp Company, 970.541.0448,
# # #