23 Callie Blackwell – Across the Pond
In this episode, you’ll hear how Callie Blackwell broke the law to save her son’s life.
After receiving treatment for two separate cancers, Callie’s son Deryn was dying in hospice after an unsuccessful bone marrow transplant.
However, when Callie decided to adminster a cannabis tincture to ease his pain, everything changed.
In addition to relieving pain, the cannabis started a healing process that brought Deryn back from the brink of death. Now twenty years old, Deryn is alive and well and completely cured of his ailments.
This is an amazing story of a mother’s bravery and the incredible healing power of cannabis.
We know you’re going to enjoy this episode!
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And be sure to leave us a Rating and Review!
“Often in medicine, they use a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.” – Callie Blackwell
- What is the Hemp and CBD Expo?
- Why Callie broke the law to give her son cannabis
- How cannabis can get you off morphine and other pharmaceuticals
- How cannabis can help nerves regrow
- How cannabis can help you through post-treatment depression
- Stop Being Dumb: Governor Kristi Noem of South Dakota
“Why wouldn’t you at least want to learn about something that has been shown in one patient to be effective? I don’t know why a doctor wouldn’t want to learn more about that.” – Rick Trojan
- The Hemp and CBD Expo
- Get a copy of The Boy in 7 Billion by Karen Hockney and Callie Blackwell
- Connect with Callie Blackwell:
Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Callie Blackwell – Author. Advocate. Activist
“All of this hemp will be traveling on the roads through South Dakota and other than giving them gas money, there is nothing else that the citizens of South Dakota will gain as a result.” – Rick Trojan